Holy moly. It’s been a little over a year since my last post. After a brief chit chat with Ms. Connie, I’ve realized maybe I should start posting again. We will see but I am a little hesitant about putting my life back on the web. I’ve heard stories where pictures of kids ended up on some strange pamphlet or part of some horrible scam. I’m either an all or nothing type of gal so… so I’ll take it a post at a time.
I believe an update is in order? 🙂
When I left the blog last year, I had just turned 29 and was still a SAHM (stay-at-home-mom). I was planning for Kyle’s 1st birthday and looking into full-time employment. But since then, a lot has happened!
- Kyle had a wonderful 1st birthday in August.
- Went to 2 fabulous weddings in September.
- Visited Seattle for the first time. Loved our visit!
- Received a job offer as a contractor for Accenture @ Google in October.
- Kyle started daycare at 14 months. Bittersweet. 😦
- Turned 30 and husband treated me to a wine tour in Napa Valley. Resigned and accepted another offer for Pro Limited @ Facebook this month.
What a year can do! What ONE month can do! I am so amazed and blessed for the opportunities and friendships that I have found while moving to the Bay last year. Life has its ups and downs but I am only happy to experience it all.
To be continued…?