Calories: 34.2 calories each
– PAM non-stick spray
– 16 ounce egg white carton
– Mrs. Dash No salt seasoning of your choice
– Black pepper
– 1/4 of a Red bell pepper (cut into strips and chunks)
– Handful of mushrooms quartered
– 2 slices of turkey bacon (cut into small chunks)
– Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees –
1. Spray your muffin pan thoroughly.
2. Put little amounts of each ingredient into each hole.
3. Pour 1/3 cup of egg whites over ingredients.
4. Season lightly with black pepper & Mrs. Dash.
5. Put muffin pan in oven for 15-20 minutes or until desired consistency.
6. Sprinkle shredded cheese (optional).
7. Take out muffins and place them on a cooling rack.
After these are cooled, you can eat them immediately, take them to work as a healthy snack, or keep them in the refrigerator until the next day. I will definitely be making these again! 😀