How Far Along: 31 weeks exactly.
Weight gain: I have no idea but 30+
Maternity clothes? I’m still mixing and matching some maternity clothes in with my pre-pregnancy clothes. Some of my small maternity clothes are finally fitting me! I made the unfortunate mistake of buying maternity clothes a size too big so I only wear those at home. They give me no shape whatsoever and they make me look bigger than I am.
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: As of last weekend, my nights have been consumed with heat & sweat. My body suddenly turned into a furnace overnight it seems. The palms of hands and feet are burning hot and I wake up to them pressed against the cool wall. My husband is freezing his butt off due to the AC but, oh well. 😛
Movement: I love all his movements! He’s usually very active throughout the evening when I’m lying down but now he’s quite rambunctious while I’m at work. I can now see little rumblings from all his thumps. I love it!
Food cravings: Not much but juice maybe?
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
- Tailbone pain isn’t as bad now but it aches when I’m walking for too long.
- I get shortness of breath from time to time but nothing major.
- I am struggling to finish a proper meal without feeling like a balloon ready to pop. I get full quickly and feel distention with almost every meal.
- Fatigue is at its’ all-time high. I’m always tired now.
- Acid reflux made its’ comeback yesterday. I was on my iPhone and what I thought was a mini burp turned out to be a liquidy & acidic geyser that coated my esophagus. It tasted of grapefruit juice & you guessed it – vomit. Gross.
- My fingers, feet and face have started to swell. Fingers definitely. Feet and face? Not so sure. It could just be fat.
Belly button in or out? In. The shape of it still changes.
Wedding rings on or off? Off. My hands are definitely poofier and fatter.
Best Moment of the week? I think I felt his foot yesterday! He quickly pulled it away though. So shy. 🙂
Looking Forward to: Eating dim sum for the first time this Friday! I know. It’s atrocious that as an Asian, I never had dim sum.