– I’ve been on a soy latte obsession for the past 2 weeks. I prefer soy milk over regular ol’ milk any day. Soy & it’s by-products are and have been a huge part of my diet since I was a child so I guess my love for soy milk is nothing new. I love that deep flavor & slight sweet richness it gives my coffee. Yum! 🙂
– Jolly Ranchers. I don’t know if it has to do with my pregnancy blues as of late but I’ve been loving my coffee (1 cup a day) & a few Jolly Ranchers hard candies to keep myself in check. My favorites are watermelon and pink lemonade (tastes just like the drink!).
– Hilarious baby gear! I thought these were a joke but strangely, they are not. I would LOVE to see our son giddy-up his papa on this! Haha! And the teletubby/kangaroo sweater is creeping me out just a bit.
– Old Love. Through photographs & sometimes brief descriptions, this website tells you when so-and-so celebrity dated, married, divorced, etc. Some couplings were quite interesting to see. This is my secret indulgence at work when I can’t bear to stare at any more spreadsheets. Like now. 😉
– The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
The circus arrives without warning. No announcements precede it. It is simply there, when yesterday it was not. Within the black-and-white striped canvas tents is an utterly unique experience full of breathtaking amazements. It is called Le Cirque des Rêves, and it is only open at night.
But behind the scenes, a fierce competition is underway: a duel between two young magicians, Celia and Marco, who have been trained since childhood expressly for this purpose by their mercurial instructors. Unbeknownst to them both, this is a game in which only one can be left standing. Despite the high stakes, Celia and Marco soon tumble headfirst into love, setting off a domino effect of dangerous consequences, and leaving the lives of everyone, from the performers to the patrons, hanging in the balance.
I downloaded this on Amazon as a sample and fell in love with the opening lines. I can definitely see this book being turned into a movie. It has action, mystery, magic, love, unrequited love, angst – I finished it within a few days of buying the book (I stupidly left my kindle in one of the back pockets of an airplane during our honeymoon. I don’t want to repurchase another one since I can still read all my downloaded books on Cloud Reader & I realized I prefer having the actual book in my hand).
– What is your favorite Jolly Ranchers flavor?
– Do you prefer reading an e-book or having a book in your hand?
– Any good reads to suggest? 🙂