Less than 3 weeks until I visit L.A.! 🙂
Breakfast: Starbucks grande soy latte. Instant Maple & Brown Sugar oatmeal. H20.
Lunch: 3 egg omelet. Vegetarian Quorn with frozen mixed veggies. Ketchup. Diet Coke.
Snacks: Leftover honeydew (Ate 3 pieces & threw the rest out). Granny smith apple. 1 scoop of Jamoca almond fudge ice cream on a waffle cone.
Dinner: Kimchi fried rice with shredded mozzarella cheese & 1 fried egg. H20.
Dessert: 80 calories Kit Kar bar. H20.
Realizations from today:
- Quorn tastes weird. It also emanates a bad after taste hours later. Ew. Never again.
- If I don’t have something sweet, the baby doesn’t move much. He loves sweets like his parents. The only reason why I had that ice cream cone today was because I didn’t feel any movement and was only concerned for the baby…
- …… did anyone wholly believe that?
- Kimchi makes everything nice.
- Keeping a simple food journal/blog keeps things in perspective.
How to make Kimchi Fried Rice Risotto
- Cook 1 cup of white rice. Start cooking everything else after the rice has cooked.
- Cut up fermented kimchi. As little or as much as you desire. Toss that into a skillet with some olive oil & butter/margarine with medium heat. *You can also add in meat if you’d like.
- Cook the kimchi for 3-4 minutes and then dump in the rice.
- Pour in 3 tablespoons of kimchi liquid. Mix everything together.
- Pour in 1 tablespoon of sesame oil. Mix again & let it all meld.
- Liberal handfuls of shredded mozzarella cheese are tossed on top.
- Top it with a fried egg and you’re ready to eat! 🙂