This list is compiled from my past experiences with men.
1) Sense of humor. I think this is the case for everyone, no?
3) Eye contact.
4) Buying me flowers. I don’t care if it’s a waste of money. I love receiving them.
5) Making plans ahead of time.
6) A nice guy but not a push-over. I can easily walk all over you. Interest? Gone.
7) Family man.
8) Calling me when you say you will. Calling me to inform me that you’re running late for our date. Basically letting me know that I’m one of your top priorities.
3) Attention whore & needing to go out to bars/clubs/Vegas frequently.
4) Too touchy-feely from the get go. Back off, yo.
5) Guys who are way into the newest phone, game console, clothes, etc. I find that frivolous.
6) Gamers. (Unfortunately, my husband fits into this one.)
8) Guys who spit game. It’s pitiful at our age, son.
What are yours? 😉