My fiance and I will be heading back home in exactly ONE week! Yay! I can’t wait! : )
My wedding colors: cream, gold, and fig. Aren’t they absolutely perfect for a fall wedding?
If you are engaged or looking for great color combinations, make sure to check out The Perfect Palette. Personally, this website was a lifesaver for me. I saw this color combo and I immediately knew this was The One.
We will be running all sorts of wedding errands:
- – 2 different wedding cake tastings
- – Wedding day food tasting
- – Purchasing of wedding bands
- – Submitting papers for our marriage license!
- – Wedding dress fitting
- – BRIDAL SHOWER!
- – Engagement dinner with the 2 families.
- – Engagement photo shoot! I’m still contemplating my 2nd look….
- – Meeting with our wedding officiant and wedding planner
I will also have to find time for my dermatologist, a night out with friends, and finding good eats. And this will have to be done, ladies and gentlemen, in 6 days time. Eeek!
Today is our 2 years 4 months anniversary. Paul finds it absolutely ridiculous that I make it a point EVERY month to do something special (I think we’re going out for a yummy lunch/dinner some time this week). But c’mon. I’m getting married in a little over 3 months and am planning to be a mom in 1-2 years. I’m grabbing onto all that I can. : )*